Terms and conditions
You are entering into a contract with Challenging Adventure LLC and are agreeing on behalf of the whole party attending
1. To secure the discounted prices full payment is required at the time of booking, 100% cancellation fee will be charged
2. Cancellation - If you need to cancel your place, if this place can be re-sold to another member of your group a 20% deposit will charged per person. If this place cannot be re-sold the cancellation fees below will apply. Cancellations must be made in writing from your group leader.
Anyone needing/ wanting to leave the trip early will not be entitled to a refund from Challenging Adventure LLC.
3. Payment Terms – Payment can be made in Cash / Cheque (Made payable to Challenging Adventure LLC) / Bank Transfer / Bank Cash Deposit at RAK any ATM. Any bank charges incurred for bank transfers must be covered by you.
4. Medical – While our expeditions can be tailored to suit all ages and abilities it is your responsibility to consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any health issues that interfere with your ability to take part in the expedition. We always carry a first aid kit and have a qualified first aider however any medical treatment given is with your consent.
Ensure you carry any personal medication at all times; please ensure we are notified of any health conditions at the time of booking. Challenging Adventure LLC accept no responsibility to anyone taking part with any underlying condition and advise people that they take part at the own risk.
5. Responsibility - It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they have sufficient private medical cover should medical treatment be needed, I agree to cover the cost of any medical assistance needed whether that is ambulance, air ambulance or other.
5a. - It is the responsibility of the organisation group leader to ensure all parental consent forms are completed and forwarded to Challenging Adventure 3 weeks prior to the expedition for any child attending without parent or legal guardian under the age of 18 years, the consent is to include emergency contacts/ next of kin and consent to any medical/ emergency treatment required.
5a. - Any child attending with parents/ guardians remains the responsibility of these at all times, Challenging Adventure LLC accept no responsibility for any injury or accident to occur during this time this also applies to the camping area. It is not Challenging Adventure LLC responsibility to offer entertainment while at camp except for the chosen evening activities.
5b. It is the responsibility of all participants to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the chosen activity, and to listen and follow all safety instructions given. Failing to do this may result in harm & removal from the activity, Challenging Adventure LLC accept no responsibility.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the trip, in which case we will offer at our discretion an alternative date, different itinerary, a full refund, or failure to pay balance where no deposit will be refunded.
6a. Changes to the itinerary maybe made due to factors out of our control such as weather conditions, sickness or other incidents, all changes will be notified to the group leader with the groups best interest in mind.
For adverse weather conditions bookings will be given alternative options or a change of date, no refunds will be given
7. Liability – We accept no liability for any cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist attack, closure of airport, civil strike, industrial action, natural disasters, technical problems to transport, unforeseen changes to your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control, participants medical or psychiatric conditions that may develop during or after the expedition, loss or damage to personal property of participants.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw any participant who deems a safety risk or lack of discipline towards the rest of the group, the participant will be responsible to cover any additional cost incurred to Challenging Adventure LLC as a result of the above described.
8b. Instructors have the authority to change the activity or remove any participant who deems unsuitable for the activity booked. – No refunds will be given however alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Children under the age of 3 years are not included in the activities, it is at the discretion of the instructor whether they are able to take part in any activities and at what level, this is for health and safety of the child and insurance purposes.
9. Transport – Challenging Adventure LLC is not responsible / liable for any incidents that may occur this is covered by the transport provider.
10. Complaints – Any complaints please address to Challenging Adventure LLC Team Leader who will endeavour to put things right where possible during the activities. Please note we cannot be responsible for individual behaviour of group members. If you are still not satisfied please address all complaints in writing to head office upon return. firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The customer’s booking is accepted by Challenging Adventure LLC on the understanding that the customer/ participants and spectators appreciate the possible risk involved in adventure activities and acknowledge that the Group/individuals take part in the activities at their own risk and agree to the below waiver.
11a You agree that all photographs taken during your stay with Challenging Adventure LLC can be used for marketing materials to opt out please advise at time of booking.
12. Final tent allocation is decided by Challenging Adventure
Waiver and release
I hereby release and discharge Challenging Adventure LLC its associates and its staff to the full extent allowed by law, from any and all liability, claims, demands arising from loss / damage of property, personal injuries, disabilities, emotional distress, illness or death to myself or other group members while participating in the activities and using any or all of the equipment and facilities provided by Challenging Adventure LLC. This release is effective unless this is a result of proven negligence, I agree not to pursue any form of legal action for myself and other members of the party.